Join us on a day trip from the Ottawa Valley to beautiful Kingston and 1000 Islands. Upon arrival we will take a 90-minute tour of the penitentiary. Followed by a 3-hour cruise of the 1000 islands. Lunch is included on board along with live entertainment. We will be returning to the Ottawa Valley between 6-7pm.
• Round trip transportation aboard a deluxe motor coach complete with air conditioning & washroom.
• Pick ups along Hwy 17 corridor.
• 90 minute Kingston Penitentiary tour: https://www.kingstonpentour.com/
• 3 hour lunch cruise: http://www.1000islandscruises.ca/index.cfm/dining-options/daily-lunch-cruise/
• Taxes, fees, and surcharges.
• Escorted by Jamieson Travel
$269 per person
All prices are in Canadian $ and taxes included
Cancellation Waiver-Only flat rate of $50 per person (regardless of age). Waiver must be purchased at the time of booking.
• Full payment plus cancellation insurance (if purchasing) is due upon registration
• A minimum of 30 participants are required by June 11th for the tour to operate.
• Insurance must be purchased at the time of booking.
5:00am - Departing Beachburg Jamieson Travel Office
5:30am - Departing Pembroke Irving Truck Stop
6:00am - Departing Cobden Agricultural Hall
6:25am - Departing Renfrew Days Inn
7:00am - Departing Arnprior Antrim Truck Stop
7:30am - Departing Stittsville Park n’ Ride