Join us to see The Irish Rovers at Casino Rama In Orillia. A perfect getaway with great food, entertainment, and gaming!
• Round trip transportation aboard a deluxe motor coach complete with air conditioning & washroom.
• Pick ups in Beachburg, Pembroke, Cobden, Renfrew, Eganville and Barry’s Bay.
• 1 night accommodation at CASINO RAMA HOTEL
• Musical Performance by THE IRISH ROVERS
• 1 Deluxe Dinner Buffet and 1 Breakfast Buffet
• Taxes, fees, and surcharges.
• Luggage handling for one suitcase per person.
• Escorted by Jamieson Travel
Double Occupancy (2 per room) - $399 per person
Single Occupancy (1 per room) - $549 per person
Triple Occupancy (3 per room) - $369 per person
All prices are in Canadian $ and taxes included
Cancellation Waiver-Only flat rate of $75 per person (regardless of age). Waiver must be purchased at the time of booking.
• Full payment due at time of booking.
• A minimum of 30 participants are required by this date for the tour to operate.
• Insurance must be purchased at the time of booking.
• There are no refunds after without insurance.
• Tour is transferable/name changes allowed. (You could give your trip to a friend if you had to cancel)
Day 1 – Saturday, March 14, 2020. The fun begins when we board our touring coach as we travel through scenic Algonquin Park. We’ll stop for lunch in beautiful Huntsville before making our way to Orillia for a night of great food, entertainment, and gaming. This afternoon, we’ll check into the beautiful Casino Rama Hotel. Enjoy the rest of the evening at the casino/resort and dinner at Casino Rama's Couchiching Restaurant for their spectacular dinner buffet. Today, dinner will be included.
Day 2 – Sunday, March 15, 2020. 9:00am. After breakfast, we say good bye to Rama and make our way back to the Valley. Today, breakfast will be included