Join us to see ELTON JOHN at Montreal's Bell Centre. This is Elton John's final tour after half a century on the road and an unparalleled career.
100 level tickets to Elton John's "Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour, Downtown Montreal Hotel, Montreal Shopping
• Round-trip transportation aboard a deluxe motor coach complete with air conditioning & washroom.
• Pick ups in Beachburg, Pembroke, Cobden, Renfrew, Anrprior and Stittsville.
• One-night accommodation at Best Western Europa Plus: Address: 1240 Drummond St. Montreal
• 100 Level ticket to ELTON JOHN
• Breakfast at Cora's (attached to hotel)
• Taxes, fees and surcharges
• Escorted by Jamieson Travel
Double Occupancy (2 per room) - $499 per person
Single Occupancy (1 per room)- $649 per person
Triple Occupancy (3 per room) - $479 per person
All prices are in Canadian $ and include HST
Insurance rates include 8% PST
Issued by Travel Guard Canada, based on Double Occupancy pricing
Day 1 – Thursday, April 2, 2020
The fun begins when we board our beautiful, fully equipped touring coach and make our way to Montreal. Enjoy downtown Montreal for the afternoon and dinner on your own at one of the many eateries located within walking distance of our hotel. (Maps will be provided on the bus). This evening we enjoy the musical talents of Elton John at the Bell Centre. Your tickets will be given to you on the bus the morning of departure.
Day 2 – Friday, April 3, 2020
9:00 am. After breakfast we make time for some shopping at the Montreal Premium Outlets. After lunch we depart back to the Valley.
Today, breakfast will be included.